Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Cleanin Out Our Closet...

Today is the day my friends. The day I've been silently dreading yet waiting for...dun dun dun, the day to organize our closet! It's mostly my fault. Every so often Tony will go in and refold all the piles of my shirts, sweaters, etc. I'll think it looks great and vow to keep it looking this way for a while. Then after a few days of running behind it inevitably look like this. Oops! Tony's become really good at walking around my piles of shoes, random bras all over the floor and a laundry basket filled with who knows what. Yikes! It's not so good in there!

Not good! Today we're taking a trip to The Container Store, but instead of walking in like a nut I've already studied the website for things I may be able to use to make our closet more organized. We're not going to drop hundreds of dollars and while our closet won't end up looking like California Closets came and made over our closet (one day though!) I'm hoping for a fresh start. Hopefully I'll also have a pretty good sized pile of clothes to donate to Goodwill. THEN...shopping! :)

I have high hopes for our poor closet...maybe I'll snap my fingers and it will look as good as this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment