Monday, February 15, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week at our school. I received lots of fun treats and sweet cards from my kiddos. This one in particular was very creative! Of course it had to be made by a teacher mom! ;)
In case you can't read what it says here it is:

Dear Mrs. Estes,

This teacher appreciation week I just want to say thanks. I really did Skor when I got into your class. It has been pure Bliss. Sometimes I know I can be slow as Turtles, and can be an Airhead, but you are an Extra Sweet Tart to me. That's the Riesen I love you. I hope that this PayDay you get at least 100 Grand so you can go on a shopping Spree. Thanks for filling my brain with Smarties. It's Mint so much!

Love,

Molly

I had so much fun reading that I had this huge painful grin as I did so. How sweet (literally)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment