Sunday, April 11, 2010

Options People

These two pictures sum up Tony and I pretty well. The other night, as we were getting ready to sit down for dinner, I went to grab salad dressing from the fridge. Tony usually does this part and usually has to ask which dressing I want that night. This is why.
As you can see, I'm not picky when it comes to name brands. In fact, I'm a generic girl most of the way. I do however, enjoy my options. I usually won't eat anything but Thousand Island when I have a salad with lots of veggies. I like Ranch with chicken spaghetti, but sometimes I really have a craving for Zesty Italian. Vidalia onion is the newest addition, but I use it sparingly because it's pretty potent.
Tony on the other hand is a simple, country boy. He has a favorite and he sticks to it EVERY night. I think this speaks pretty well to the difference between guys and girls. Just like with shoes, a girl needs options. Maybe I'm wrong on this one and I'm just finicky about my salad dressings matching well with what I'm eating that night, but whatever it is, I love my sweet simple boy.

2 comments:

waltonsinaustin said...

That's funny! It's the exact opposite at our house. B has about five dressings to choose from, and I always stick with my Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian :-)

The Estes Family said...

Ha, I think this affirms that you and Tony have the same personalities and that so do Brandon and I!

Post a Comment