Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yummy Chicken Spaghetti!

My first food post in a loooong time!

This recipe was given to me by our good friends Jon and Amy. They had us over for dinner one night when we first moved to the Austin area and wow'd me with this dish. Tony loves it and I've shared it with a few people at work who have worked it into their monthly rotation. It is really easy and can be tweaked to your liking. Here's what you'll need.

Ingredients
  • 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked on grill or your way of preference (you can use frozen ones you buy chopped up already or a can of chicken breasts). They need to be chopped into small pieces.
  • 1 can Rotel (we go for the extra hot stuff but up to you)
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 block of the small Velveeta, diced
  • 1 package of spaghetti noodles
Directions
Cook noodles and drain. Combine cooked chicken and noodles with Rotel, both soups, and diced cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.

We usually serve this with a salad, corn, and yummy garlic bread. I've found this is a great make ahead meal to take in a tin casserole dish to someone who just had a baby or surgery. If you make it, let me know how it goes! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious spaghetti! I made it last night

Post a Comment