Wednesday, May 21, 2014

7 Months

You are growing so fast sweet boy! Each month you seem to be filled with more joy than the last.  We LOVE hearing you giggle!  I love making you smile from across the room and seeing your ENTIRE face light up!  You are the sweetest little bitty boy!  Right now, bedtime is your gigglefest...which is funny because getting bathed and the moments before are your most cranky moments. As I get closer to being home with you every day, I think about the blessing that it is to get to watch you and your sister grow.  I'm so grateful that you two have each other to spend your days with.  I looked at you the other night before bed and my heart was just bursting with love and the feeling of joy that I get to watch you grow and learn.  You are everything I ever wanted and never knew I was missing.  Thank you Lord for this blessing!





0 comments:

Post a Comment