Saturday, June 20, 2009

Everything Hurts

Last week Tony and I joined a gym! We finally decided on one that met our needs and was close to our home. Snap Fitness it is!
We signed up, paid our dues, and were excited to be back in the gym.

Day 1: not bad.

Day 2: a little sore, but man, not too bad!

Day 3: pain...lots of pain...

Day 4: will it ever go away?

Day 5: nope, just get used to the pain.

Since we're getting ready for our trip to Cancun we knew that getting back in the swing of things would probably be painful but also much needed. I had taken a Jazzercise class this spring at my school and since I wasn't in pain or very winded (except for those few moves I just could NOT master) I figured I must be in pretty good shape for not being to a gym in over a year.

WRONG! Clearly cardio and strength training are two different beasts. I AM out of shape but hopefully not for long. Thank goodness Tony is so motivating because I'm so sore right now I don't even want to get off the couch. But I will. And I am. Swimsuits...here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment