Friday, August 7, 2009

Grandma's in Town!

Hold on to your seats! Grandma's in town! She's fierce, she's tough, and she's 78. She's at the age where she doesn't take anything from anyone, EVER. This can be a good and also a bad thing.

She's here this week because my mom started her new job. I was getting a little bored and told my mom to bring grandma up with her so she could keep me company. We've shopped, cooked, napped, laughed, and bought tacos from the Taco Man that drives around selling lunch to the construction workers. It's been fun and I think Einstein has even enjoyed having a playmate here since my grandma brought her little dog Precious with her.

Here's my grandma reinacting something her friend was doing the other day. Hmm, now I know where I get using my whole body during storytelling.

Here's Einstein and Precious about to duke it out during one of their many battles. Ahh, sweet summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment