Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Babies, Bumps and Bottles

It's been a loooooong time!

A few Saturdays ago I helped host a baby shower for our good friend Laura. Laura is due in December (hopefully Christmas day!) and she and I used to work together (sadness in the "used to" part...but moving on.) We had a little trio last year with our friend Mary Ruth but that member sadly broke our hearts and moved away to be a good wife. To the tune of Frosty the Snowman I like to sing "She'll be back again somedaaayyy..."

Anyway, Mary Ruth surprised her and flew in from Virginia to be at the shower! And of course in the midst of the craziness of getting things ready, I didn't have time to delete pictures from my camera to make room for new ones. So unfortunately these are the only ones I got...not even a group picture of us! Just an excuse to see each other again soon I guess!
Some fall flowers and decorations for the day!
I wanted to get a picture of all the pretty food but the doorbell started ringing and it was a lost cause. By the time I had a chance to take a picture the food was half gone!

The one picture of Mary Ruth in it and she's looking out the window!
Lastly, the two baby bumps at the shower. Teeny tiny mommas!

It was a fun day and I'm so glad we got to see everyone! We finished the night with a trip to Trudy's which was delicious! We can't wait to meet baby Landon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment