Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fabulous Fridays

Another week down! Ever since I can remember Fridays have always been my favorite day of the week. I remember being little and being excited about a weekend where you can do whatever you want! As a teacher you are still living the school week life, so of course I still love me some Fridays!

Last night was a chilly one and after getting my stuff organized for next week, I headed home and stopped at Super Target. I absolutely love the new one by our house and I took my time looking at all the fun Valentine stuff. This year I've really gotten into Valentine's spirit!

On my way home I picked up our favorite fast food (aside from Chick-fil-a). Delicious!

When I got home my baby schnauzer and his daddy had the fire going and the DVR ready to catch up on another of my guilty pleasures...

Some shopping, takeout, and trash TV with my boys. I love me some Fridays...

This morning we woke up and took our boy to get his hair did. While we waited we went to Lowe's and ordered two more sets of shutters for our master bedroom and upstairs game room. We also went and looked at a few furniture stores until he was ready. He came back looking fabulous as always!

Next up: nap time! Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment