Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday Morning

What a great way to start the weekend! Tony brought me breakfast in bed and since I was starving, this was the best picture I could take of it.
After breakfast we biked over to my mom's neighborhood to bike around the lake. We took Einstein with us for the bike ride to my mom's house, but we dropped him off at the house to let him play with my grandma's dog.
Biking out of our neighborhood.
The cute little guy out front of my mom's house.

After that we headed out to the lake. It's a 3 mile trail and a pretty good workout. So many people are always out there walking, biking, or running. Saturday morning there was a triathlon going on while we were out there. It's such a pretty way to start your weekend off (and a great way to work off the cinnamon rolls!)
A view from the trail.
Fairly sure Tony didn't know I was taking a picture of his backside.
A far away picture of the bikers coming in for the last leg of the triathlon.
This is something we hope to do much more of as the weather starts to warm up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment