Monday, October 11, 2010

28 Weeks! :)

Here's a shot from Friday. Life in our house is super busy with Tony preparing for his Professional Engineer's exam at the end of October. Once (not if, but ONCE) he takes and passes the test, my baby will be a licensed Professional Engineer and will add the initials P.E. to his name. Holla!

We celebrated Tony's 27th birthday this weekend. This was his sixth birthday that we celebrated together as a couple and we had a special night out at a great restaurant. School has been flying by and I'm blessed to have some great kids and fabulous families this year. It makes it fun to go to work!

I'll update more soon. We just had a delicious and SUPER easy chicken pot pie recipe for dinner and I will definitely share. It was YUM! My 28 week appointment is tomorrow so any prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Monday everyone! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment