Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coming Soon...

I've had a few people ask me to share how I do meal planning. I saved my last grocery list and I plan on putting it on here for those that are interested in trying to cook your meals for the week ahead of time like I do. It's coming, I promise! In between naps, baby time, family time, errands, summer things and pool dates I promise it's coming! :)
Also, I just ordered these and I'm so excited to use them! :) They're from Mumi and Bubi and I've heard great things about these freezer trays for making your own baby food. Check them out here! This gal blogged about them here. She's also my inspiration for my last post since she did them every month with her little one on her blog. Wish I would have come across those sooner! I also have some new recipes to share that have been a major hit at our house. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment