Monday, August 3, 2009

Tony's New Work Digs

This past week Tony spent most nights working late. Between meetings, deadlines, and moving offices he was home really late and up early. On Friday, we baby sat Claire, a beautiful 8 month old little girl, so that her mom and dad could have a date night. It was the easiest night we could have ever imagined baby sitting since she went to sleep right when we got there and didn't wake up once! She slept through our baby sitting experience and we laughed that it was more like we were house sitting! Tony had even taken a nap before coming to rest up for the event.


We ended up watching 'He's Just Not That Into You' and had a relaxing Friday night. I brought my camera along, but since she was such a doll I wasn't able to get a picture of her myself. This picture is borrowed from her momma's blog!
On the way to Morris and Mary's house we stopped at Tony's new office. His company finally moved to a bigger office and I really like it! He gave me the grand tour and of course I brought the camera with me!

View of outside of building
Entrance to first floor of building. We think the white door is a reference to the building's history...

Tony waiting for the elevator.

Tony then proceeds to let me know he won't be taking the elevator, but that he's taking it because I'm there and we're running late. When I asked him why he won't be taking it he said: "It's a healthy habit." Love my little health nut!


View when you get to Tony's floor.
Ladies restroom...fancy.
The building has been remodeled recently and I hope they're still waiting on the mirrors because you can't have a women's restroom without mirrors.
The door to KCI.
The conference room with a pretty view.


The kitchen, where hungry engineers stop while working through the night!
View from one of the windows in the office. You can almost see me in the reflection.
Tony's cube. Where he makes his money honey!
Aww, he loves me!
Aww, I'm so proud!
How can we tell this is the cube of the only female engineer in the office? She decorated with flowers! A woman's touch!



And that my friends is where the tour pretty much ended. The fancy receptionist area was under construction and there were tons of packing pallets in the center of the office so I couldn't get a good shot. I like the new office alot! Tony seems to be happy with the change of scenery. The old office gave views of the congested I-35 while these have tree filled views of downtown Georgetown. An improvement if you ask me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment