Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crock Pot Pot Roast-Yum!




I know I've said it before, but I love a recipe that cooks while I'm at work. I love coming home to dinner ready! I'll prep several meals on Sundays, but this is one meal I can cook during the week because I'm not doing much but plugging in the Crock Pot!

This recipe is super easy and fast. It calls for a McCormick Slow Cooker packet found in the seasoning aisle (or whatever aisle they sell the packet seasoning).
Ingredients:
  • 1 2-3 pound rump roast
  • 1 packet of McCormick's Slow Cooker Pot Roast seasoning
  • several potatoes (we used red potatoes because they're slightly better for you)
  • baby carrots
  • 1 onion thickly sliced

Directions:
Place roast in crock pot. Make marinade according to directions on package. Toss in halved potatoes, baby carrots, and onion. Pour marinade over meat and veggies. Close lid and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Remove roast from crock pot and slice into smaller sections to serve.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment